Goat Cheese Mousse
Local Goat Cheese 2 cups
Heavy Cream 1/8 cup
Chopped Green Onions 1 tbsp
- Gently mix the goat cheese with the heavy cream.
- Add the chopped green onions and season with salt and pepper
Heirloom Tomato Jam Recipe
Onions, small diced 1 ½ cup
red bell pepper small diced 3 cup
tomato, small dice 6 cups
bay leaves 5 each
garlic, chopped 2 tbsp. cup
thyme, minced 1 tbsp.
white balsamic vinegar 2 cup
tomato paste 2 tbsp.
sugar 2 tbsp.
- Sauté the onions until translucent with no color.
- Add pepper and tomatoes and cook over low heat.
- Add thyme and garlic and sauté for minutes.
- Deglaze with white balsamic, add bay leaves and reduce.
- Add sugar and reduce until syrup consistency. Add tomato paste.
- Remove bay leaf and allow to cool.
- Once all components are made, place the mousse in a glass jar. Pour the Heirloom tomato jam on top. Serve with a wood grilled ciabatta or any nice fresh crusty bread from H&F bread. I like to serve mine with Georgia Olive Oil.