Look here for opportunities to work with our vendors!
Garnish & Gather
Position type: Gatherer & Market Ambassador
Number of hours per week: Variable hours - as few as 8-10 up to 25-30
Skills Needed/Duties: Be a part of the Garnish & Gather team as a G&G Gatherer. Gatherers will help with all parts of the G&G operations from preparing portioned ingredients, picking up from local farmers, packing produce & preparing customer orders. Saturday availability is required. Additional availability on Thur- Mon is a plus.
Send applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org
PINE STREET MARKET
Position Type: Retail Sales and Farmers Markets/Deliveries
Hours per week: 15-20 / Available to work a flexible schedule between Tuesday through Sunday.
- Looking for those who are able to connect with customers in our retail shop to help build our brand through product knowledge and personal interaction.
- Duties include assisting customers in our retail shop, light butchering, deliveries and cleanliness/organization of store.
- 1-2 years of retail/restaurant experience is preferred.
- Able to lift 50 pounds
- Must have a valid driver's license
Send applications to: email@example.com
Position: market retail sales
Skills Needed/Duties: Must be personable, articulate and eager to engage customers. Duties include booth set up and take down, merchandising set up and take down, sample preparation and service, product sales. Clean up post market. Hours would be Saturday's from 7:00 am to 1:00 pm and Wednesday's from 2:00 on to 8:30 pm
Compensation: Daily rate plus commissions
Position: Full Time Farm Hand, Bowdon GA
Skills needed/Duties: Must have basic farm experience including livestock and produce. Full time position. Duties include whatever it takes. Hours are from can't see to can't see but the pay is good if you're unemployed.
BONE & CO
Position: Bone & Co. Farmers Market Sales
Job Description: Small specialty food company is looking for dependable, friendly, outgoing individuals to work 2-3 Saturdays per month at farmers markets. Farmer's market pay is $60/day (approx. 3.5 hours at market, plus booth setup and drive time)
Qualifications: The person for this job must have transportation (small SUV or Truck) that will allow for transporting farmers market equipment and products to and from the site. Must be able to lift at least 50lbs.
Apply: Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Wage/Salary:$10 per hour
Oliver Farm Artisan Oils
Duties: Market stand manager for farmer’s markets and select events
- Valid driver’s license and dependable transportation that can hold set up and product.
- Ability to handle money, make change, and operate mobile point of sale device.
- Ability to lift 35 pounds.
- Social skills to engage customers and ability to answer their questions.
- Ability to learn facts and uses of Oliver Farm products.
- Pick up market set up and product prior to market.
- Set up tent, tables, display, and product.
- Engage with customers, sample product, make sales, collect money.
- Break down display and set up.
- Inventory product sold.
Pay Rate: $15.00 per hour with compensation for deliveries after market
Wholesale Deliveries: Periodically, you may have a wholesale delivery for a customer to pick up at market. An invoice for this delivery will be in your market package. There may be additional opportunities for wholesale deliveries after market hours with compensation agreed upon by both parties beforehand.
To apply: E-mail email@example.com with cover letter and resume.