be a member of PRFM
- Maintain either a Certified Organic or Certified Naturally Grown status. You may view the status of our certified naturally grown farmers at http://www.naturallygrown.org/.
- To sell eggs, either certified organic or certified naturally grown feed must be used exclusively.
- To sell beef, pork, poultry, rabbit, goat or milk from these animals, certified naturally grown or organic feed must be used exclusively. An exception may be made for cows in extreme weather needing to be fed hay that is free of herbicides, but may have been grown in a field with commercial fertilizer to prevent starvation or malnutrition. Cows may be fed this diet for no more than 20 days a year. This option may only be used if all other options for organic hay have been exhausted.
Prepared Food Vendors:
- May not use the following: products or ingredients that contain: corn syrup (in any form), hydrogenated oils, dyes or preservatives.
- May only use meats from other PRFM vendors or market-approved sources.
- Are asked to source products grown locally, in the following order:
- From within the Market
- From local farms
- Within Georgia
- Within the Southeast region
- Within the continental US
- If a product requires use of ingredients outside the continental US vendors must get approval of market management. Use of internationally sourced spices, salts, olive oil, vanilla and coffee is permitted.
- All products must be handmade by the artist. Sustainable and eco-friendly practices are encouraged.
2017 Vendor Information
Applications for the 2016 season are closed.
If you would like to apply for the 2017 season, please fill out this application. If you are a current vendor at the market, DO NOT FILL OUT THIS APPLICATION. To be eligible, application and application fee of $75 is due by February 24th. Applications will not be considered until the non-refundable application fee is received. Please mail $75 application fee to:
Attn: Peachtree Road Farmers Market
Cathedral of St. Philip
2744 Peachtree Rd NE
Atlanta, GA 30305
Decisions will be made by March 1, 2017.
Guidelines to consider before contacting us:
- We do not wish to duplicate products already available at the market.
- You must comply with all requirements set forth by Dept. of Health, Dept of Agriculture as well as carry general and product liability insurance if you sell edibles.
- Products will be chosen based on what is best for the market overall.