(Serves 4 -6)
1 bunch Kale
2 tbsp cider vinegar
1/4 cup olive oil
to taste salt, black pepper
2 tsp honey
2 medium apples
- Remove stalks from kale and discard them. Wash leaves and slice them thinly.
- Wash apples, core and slice thinly.
- In a large bowl, mix cider vinegar with the honey and lots of freshly ground black pepper. Drizzle in the 1/4 cup of olive oil while whisking. Pour dressing into another bowl or container.
- Add the kale and a small sprinkle of salt to the large bowl, and massage with the dressing that was coating the bowl.
- Pour the dressing over the kale, and add the apples.
- Adjust seasoning, toss, and serve.