2 lbs Sunchokes
1/4 cup dried cranberries
1 bunch frisee
- Clean frisee and blot dry
- Wash sunchokes (use a potato scrubber), cut them into a large dice
- In a large pot of boiling salted water blanch diced sunchokes (cook until slightly tender), drain and transfer to a bowl of ice water to shock.
- Reconstitute the cranberries in a bowl of hot water soak 8-15 minutes or until plump, drain.
- In large non stick skillet, sauté the frisee and cranberries, add the sunchokes, cook until just warmed through, finish with the vinaigrette, salt and lemon juice.
1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
1 tbsp whole grain mustard
1 tbsp honey
As needed (about 2-21/2 cups) grapeseed oil
- Combine ingredients and whisk until fully blended.