8 ea. Sweet Red Peppers
1/3 cup EVOO
¼ cup Toasted Pinenuts
½ cup Golden Raisins
¼ tsp. Crushed Red Pepper
¼ tsp. Garlic, minced
¼ cup Italian Parsley, coarsely chopped
- Lightly rub peppers with olive oil.
- Over and open flame or charcoal fire roast peppers quickly until skins are blackened.
- Place peppers into a bowl and seal tightly with plastic wrap. Allow to sit for twenty minutes.
- Peel and seed peppers. Cut into 1/2 “ wide strips, place peppers into a colander and allow to drain for ½ an hour.
- In a bowl add peppers and the rest of the ingredients. Toss well, season to taste and serve room temperature or slightly chilled.