1/2 Medium Bunch of Baby Kale, Cut into Thin Strips
4 – 5 Radishes, Diced
6 oz. Goat Cheese
2 – 3 Cloves Fresh Garlic, Diced Fine
2 Tablespoons Mayo
1 Teaspoon Dijon Mustard
1/2 Teaspoon Fine Herbs
1/4 Teaspoon Celery Salt
- Wash and dry completely kale and radishes. Cut Kale into thin strips and dice Radishes approximately 1/4 inch dice. Place in bowl.
- Dice Garlic and place in bowl.
- Add all other ingredients. Stir well. Note: Mixture will initially be stiff but will mix and blend easily the more you stir.
- Once all ingredients are blended well place in serving bowl and pair with sliced baguette or cracker.
- Spread can be used as a dip/spread or a spread for vegetarian or meat sandwiches.